Saturday 14 September 2013

Short tester Animation


Here is a short video clip we made in a group to try out an animation.  we faced some problems such as setting the equipment up and attaching the camera to the tripod, also the camera wouldn't focus so we had to change the framing on some pictures which broke the continuity of the video so  to over come this problem we started again from a different angle.



If I were to do it again I would make a smaller framing around the subject as there was a lot of dead space. We didn't realise how many frames it actually took per second and so therefore our video was extremely short so for future reference I have and idea of how many photos to take.




I really like the idea of doing and animation for the music video I think it could work quite well creating a quirky video.

No comments:

Post a Comment