I'm Aware that Questionnaire's aren't the only way to gather information and feedback but I wanted to start with this way of collecting data so then I can present it when I carry out the focus group.. Results:
- I asked both males and females, and with the age, the majority of people in the range of what I thought the target audience should be.
- most of the teens tended to like the indie music but the younger fourteen year olds and the older twenty plus liked the pop music.
- There was a mixture of what they like to appear in a music video a lot of them liked the idea of a storyline an studio setting they weren't as keen on a dance setting.
- Very few were keen on the idea of having special effects in the video.
- Many of them disagreed with the idea that a music video had an influence on them.